Saturday, September 19, 2015

Let's get this introduction out of the way.

Hi there future readers(hopefully), my name is Jon and this is my inaugural blog post. I have been thinking about dipping my toe into the water for over a year now and am now going to jump in head first.

In March of this year I moved from the Pacific Northwest, where I had lived for the first 30+ years of my life, to the Southern U.S. and it has been (and still is) a major adjustment in all areas of life. This blog will be primarily about collecting sports cards, but will also contain posts about other things that I collect and/or have an interest in.

I should also mention that my computer know how is less than ideal, so this might be one of the uglier looking blogs for a while, at least until I figure out what I'm doing.

So, if you like cards and rambling thoughts about collecting then this just might be a place for you to stop by occasionally.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! It's fun, addicting and time consuming. I've read your posts so far and enjoyed them. You are so lucky to have a twice a month card show. We have not had any card shows here at all in more than a decade. +

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind words. The card shows have been the best part about moving to Tennessee so far. I saw on your website that you are in New York, it seems like out of all the states that there would be shows going on in multiple areas per month.

    ReplyDelete