Friday, March 25, 2016

I think it's time for Topps to ramp up their security...


...because I didn't have any trouble getting these out of their Vault.


This is going to be a very quick post to show off this pair of 1974-75 Topps Jim Washington Vault cards I got off of eBay. The card on the left is a 1/1 blank back and the one on the right is one of their color test proofs (also a blank back).

I don't normally seek out Topps Vault cards, mostly because of their normally high prices. But these two with combined shipping were less than $10, and at that price there is no way I could resist. So thanks to the other bidder for not going very high, I now have a couple more really cool blank backs.

In case anyone cares, here are said blank backs:



Before I go, I wanted to mention that for those who haven't seen it yet. The Sport Card Collectors blog is celebrating it's four year anniversary, and of course there's a contest involved. It looks like there might be something for everyone in the grand prize, so go on over and get yourself entered to win.

Thanks for taking a moment to look at my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment