Saturday, September 10, 2016

TTM Triumph #28: Steve Kerr

A recent success from the reigning NBA Coach of the Year:

I sent this request back in December while he was still out trying to recuperate from the complications caused by the two back surgeries. Even with the high success rate that people have had with Mr. Kerr, I was starting to think this one wouldn't be coming back. I figured that between the success the team was having and probably an increase in autograph requests might cause a decline in successful returns. But nine months later, it came back, and as always I would like to send a big thank you out to Mr. Kerr.


Thanks for taking a moment to look at my page.

4 comments:

  1. He might be the NBA Coach of the Year with the Warriors, but he'll always be a Bull to me - nice get!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm sure most people will remember him for his time with the Bulls. Being from Portland, I'm somewhat partial to his one season with the Trail Blazers. At the time I was really hoping he would be able to stick around for another season, but I guess him going back to San Antonio didn't turn out to bad for him, as all he did was end up with another ring.

      Delete