Wednesday, November 16, 2016

You received a distress call? We received a distress call!

In the last week or so, I have been trying my darndest to go through an ever increasing amount of photo/scan folders and in the process am finding many forgotten things.

Today's card, which definitely falls into the "forgotten things" category (it's been waiting in a folder since January), is from Rittenhouse's 2013 release Star Trek TOS: Heroes & Villains.

This dual autograph card features signatures of Susan Howard, who in less than a decades time would go on to play her most remembered role as Donna Krebbs on eight seasons of Dallas, and Michael Ansara, who first found fame portraying Cochise in the 1956 television series, Broken Arrow. Mr. Ansara passed away in 2013 after having compiled a very extensive list of credits during an acting career that spanned six decades. He also had the extremely good fortune to be married, at one time, to Barbara Eden -- thus making him the envy of every living man in the world.

I don't know how many of you reading my posts are Star Trek fans, but if there are any out there, I will have a few more related posts that I plan on sprinkling in over the next couple of months.


Thanks for taking a moment to look at my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment