Sunday, October 30, 2022

And the winner is...

First off, thanks to all of the folks that entered last weekends contest. I was a bit surprised by some of the people who did enter, and by some of the ones who didn't, but I guess that's the nature of blogging in 2022; you just never know who's gonna be around at any given time. That being said, there ended up being 26 entrants, which is a few more than I expected, so that was nice.

As per usual, here's the list of entrants before being randomized:

Dennis
Johnny's Trading Spot
Chris 
night owl
hockey kazi
Bo
Mike Matson 
John Sharp
Jeff B - Wax Pack Wonders
Brett Alan
The Diamond King
Jeff Laws
GTT
Fuji
RJ Sahl
defgav
Nick Vossbrink
Crocodile
Derek 
Matt
gcrl
Jupiterhill
POISON75
gregory
bbcardz
The Snorting Bull

And the list of entrants after being randomized (7 times):

Congratulations to Jeff Laws! When you get a chance Jeff, please send me an email (it's in my profile if you don't have it anymore), so that we can make all of the arrangements.

Thanks to everyone else for entering. I'm hoping to do more contests throughout the coming year, and as mentioned in the previous post, will be bringing back some free stuff posts, so everybody should be getting more chances to win/claim things in the very near future.

10 comments:

  1. Hey, congrats, Jeff! Thanks again for the contest, Jon, and I'm glad you got so many entrants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3rd place better than the pick the players that I collected contest where I placed 8th out of 10. Always a good sign to future contests that I might try unlike the 1 I actually got the hit on by another contest on my birthday a couple years ago & I will always cherish that hit cause its 1 less card that someone else can't have within their collection. I rather not go into details about the hit but the person who wants it will highly unlikely own ever all the printed copies of just one single card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 3rd place is far better than I usually do when entering a contest.

      Delete
  3. #14 Patrick Marleau's first number w/Sharks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Jeff and belated happy blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete