Over the last couple of years I have filled up almost four 3200 ct boxes with "someday" cards, as in, someday I might work on these sets. While looking through one of those boxes recently, I realized that a) I'm never going to be able to work on all of those sets, and b) some of those sets aren't nearly as appealing as they once were.
So with that in mind, I have started going through all of these "someday" boxes, and trying to pare them down a bit. Everything is basically being divided into three different categories: stuff to keep, stuff for other bloggers, and stuff for the thrift store.
I haven't gotten too far along yet, but I've already found a couple of interesting things... things that shouldn't have ever made their way into those boxes in the first place! Today's card just happens to be a perfect example of that:
If I read correctly, the problem (if you consider it so) occurs when sheets of cards get stuck together during the printing process, which is why they tend to come in bunches, like the folks have reported opening an entire pack of either no names or no foil applied.
I have a space in the back of my blank backs binder for other errors, so I'm at a bit of a loss as to how this card ended up being tucked away inside a box. I guess it doesn't really matter how it ended getting hidden away, as I'm just glad to have re-found it. And of course, it's very satisfying to be able to add it to the appropriate binder after all this time, now if I could just find a few more...
Thanks for taking a moment to look at my page.