Sunday, November 10, 2019

Looking for one more


We're currently sitting at 31 participants who have signed up for this years Secret Santa, which is really great because that tops last years count of 30, but it would be nice even it out if possible -- so if anyone's on the fence, or if you somehow hadn't heard that the Secret Santa is happening again this year, you've got until tomorrow to sign up. It's not a big deal though if we can't get to 32, as I will take care of the extra person, but still...

*Update* The 32nd participant has been found!


Thanks for taking a moment to look at my page.

4 comments:

  1. Why would you need to take care of the extra person? Generally people aren't secret Santas for each other (it wouldn't be a secret), so it works with any number. Odd or even doesn't matter, unless I'm really missing something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The names get randomized into pairs, which is kind of hard to do with an odd number, at least the last time I went to school it was :)

      Delete
    2. Just randomize one big list. Everybody sends to the person above them on the list; the person listed first sends to the person listed last. Fin.

      Delete
    3. I suppose that would work too, I've just been doing it the same way that Matt (Bob Walk the Plank) did. His system worked so well, I didn't really want to change anything, but just in case I host again next year, I'll keep your way in mind, especially if we end up with an odd number!

      Delete