Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Take My Stuff Tuesday #1

Hey all, welcome to the inaugural Take My Stuff Tuesday!

For those that remember my old Free Stuff Friday's, these will be exactly the same, just a different name, and day.

For those unfamiliar, the concept is pretty simple, you just scroll down and claim any cards that you may want; it doesn't get much easier than that. I don't know how much interest there'll be, but in the interest of fairness, try to keep your claims to under 15 cards for the first couple of hours. If there's still a bunch of stuff that you want after that, feel free to go nuts.

I think I covered almost everything in last week's teaser post, but did forget to mention that if you're claiming something, and I've never sent anything to you before, please email your address when you get a chance: j t e f 8 2 at g mail . com (minus the spaces). It might be a good idea to do so if I haven't sent you anything in a couple of years as well, just in case.

You can type out your claims anyway you please, if you want to do the old 1-9, 2-6, etc., that'll be fine, of if you just want to say that you want whoever on page whatever, that works too.

I'll come back and update the post in the morning, and unless there's nothing else, I'll have another one of these up next Tuesday at the exact same time, 8pm CST (give or take a minute or two).

Updated version.

Page 1: Base cards
Claimed: 1,3,4,5,6,7,8,9

 Page 2: Ted Williams base cards
Claimed: All!

Page 3: Various Panini Cooperstown inserts
Claimed: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8

Page 4: Base cards
Claimed: 1,2,3,6,7,8,9

Page 5: 1976 Wonder Bread All-Star Series
Claimed: 1,2,3,7,8,9

Page 6: Base cards
Claimed: All!

Page 7: Parallels
Claimed: All!

Page 8: Ichiro
Claimed: All!

Page 9: More Ichiro
Claimed: All!

Page 10: Even more Ichiro!
Claimed: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9

Page 11: TCMA Baseball's Greatest
Claimed: All!

Page 12: Parallels (The pink Bryant has a bit of a punky corner)
Claimed: All!

Page 13: Base Cards
Claimed: 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9

Page 14: Base Cards
Claimed: All!

"Page" 15: Odds and ends
Claimed: All!

Thanks for looking. I'll try to come back in the morning and update the post, that is if there's been any activity during the night of course.

36 comments:

  1. Here comes the rush!! Can I please get:

    7-1
    12-1
    12-3
    15-5

    And a big thanks, Jon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice of you to bring this back, Jon! May I please have?:
    5-7 (Tom Mack)
    12-9 (2011 AL Wins Leaders)
    13-3 (Cochrane)
    I'll see what I can find for you at the next show in a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tom beat you to 12-9 by ten minutes, but the other two have been set aside. And you must've missed last weeks teaser post, or pulled a me and forgot about it already, but I asked people not to send anything in return for this stuff. I appreciate the want to do so though :)

      Delete
    2. No problem, I think the one I wanted most anyway was the Mack (and I'm happy to see Tom get a nice card too). And I did see your teaser post but I don't care, I'm gonna find stuff to send you anyway, so what are you gonna do about it? :P

      Thanks again for this, it's fun to pick "take me!" cards once in a while and I think I might do the same thing on my own blog soon, though I'll need to stockpile some stamps first!

      Delete
    3. Troublemaker, eh? Well, I did take down all of my public want lists a couple of weeks ago, so that might foil your troublemaking ways :)

      I agree. I'll definitely be checking yours out (that sounds weirder than it's supposed to) if you do indeed decide to do one (or more).

      Delete
  3. I'd like the Swell Irvin card on page 13. ... Maybe something else, some of these look awfully familiar but don't know if I have them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jon - Thanks for bringing this back!
    If you don't mind, I'd love to lay claims on:
    1-1
    8-4 & 8-6
    12-8
    14-1
    15-4
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Job, appreciate it.
    1-8
    2-8
    4-8
    6-5
    7-3
    11- 1 & 3
    13- 2, 3, 6-7-8
    14- 4.

    Much appreciated, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 13-3 and 13-6 were already claimed, but the rest are yours.

      Delete
    2. That's my fault, wanted the last 3 Cobb cards. Sorry, I apologize.

      Delete
  6. Would be happy to get any of these:

    Page 1 #4 Marichal
    Page 3 #6 Pirates-Mets
    Page 7 #4 Nomo
    Page 7 #5 Johan Santana
    Page 9 #1 Ichiro GL
    Page 12 #2 Cutch
    Page 13 #5 Irvin

    Thanks as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Forgot all about this. Glad Stottlemyre is there - 15-3, would love to get that, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Claiming a few more for now
      3-8 Gehrig
      6-1 Brock
      6-7 Spahn
      7-2 Teixeira
      7-7 Severino
      Thank you for your generosity!

      Delete
  8. All the other stuff I wanted was claimed!
    14-8 for me only. If you don't have my addy, lmk.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for doing this. If available I would like to claim the following.
    3-3, 5-1, 5-2, 5-3, 6-4, 6-9, 7-8, 8-1, 9-7, 10-3, 10-9, 12-2, 12-6, 14-7, 14-9. I you need my address please let me know. Thanks! RJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 12-2 was already claimed, but the rest are yours. And thanks for sending your address!

      Delete
  10. I probably won't get any but if do I'll try for

    3-3
    3-6
    7-5
    7-6
    12-2
    12-3
    12-4
    12-5
    12-6

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got 7-6, 12-4, and 12-5; all of the others were already claimed. I'll need your address when you get a chance.

      Delete
  11. hi jon - obviously a very popular topic! i will request 3-5 (drysdale). thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, there's been a lot more activity than I thought there'd be.

      Delete
  12. Lots of cool stuff you're giving away. I'm a little late to the party, but I can use 2-2, 2-3, 2-4, 2-5, 2-6, and 2-7. Thanks Jon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Even though I completely forgot about this until now, it looks like there is still some good stuff to be had! I'll claim:
    2-1 and 2-9
    4-1, 4-2, and 4-3
    9-6
    10-4
    14-2 and 14-3
    15-1, 15-2, and 15-6

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Man, I have to catch up (and keep up) with my blog reading. No claims for me this time, but your generosity and efforts to list all these cards and hold the giveaway are definitely appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you must be way behind! There's more coming, so you should have a few more chances over the next few weeks.

      Delete
  15. Wow, that's a lot of stuff! Looks like everyone got some good cards. If still available, may I claim the following:

    1-7
    3-7
    4-9
    5-9
    8-2, 7, 8, 9
    9-5
    10-5, 6
    12-7

    Thank you sir! I'll email you my address shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was late to the party.. Anything I would have wanted was gone... I'll keep this in mind for next Tuesday though lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Jon, I'm coming through now for a second sweep, now that it's been a day and a half since this went live (since I only asked for 6 cards initially and if you don't mind):
    I'd like to further claim:
    1-5 & 1-6
    6-3 & 6-6
    8-5
    9-4 & 9-9
    13-4 & 13-9
    14-5 & 14-6
    And any uncliamed from page 11 (if possible)
    As always, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind at all, Dan. I was hoping that someone would come back and grab some more.

      Delete
  18. Hi Jon, if you don't mind shipping to Canada, I'll grab the 5-8 card. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Since nobody else claimed them, I can use:
    1-2 Maris
    3-9 Larsen
    4-4 Black
    4-5 Carlton
    10-8 Ichiro
    13-1 Mize
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete