Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Secret Santa update


I just thought I'd let everyone know, that in the first 24 hours we've gotten 18 confirmed participants, and possibly one more that I'm waiting to hear back from.

I think it's been a pretty good start so far, but obviously there's plenty of room for more, so if you have signed up yet, you can do so here.

And thank you to everyone who has helped promote it so far, your efforts seem to be paying off :)


Thanks for taking a moment to look at my page.

2 comments:

  1. That's great there is so much interest. If you have an odd number, please give me 2. I'm feeling generous this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the generous offer! I'm going to try my hardest to make sure that we don't end up with an odd number, but at least now if we do, there will be a solution at hand.

      Delete