Sunday, September 27, 2015

Card show goodies part 1: Ted Williams

Yesterday was the second of the twice a month show in Nashville and was expected to be potentially the biggest of the year. I don't know if it was the largest so far, but with 100+ tables set up it seemed like the closest thing to the National that I will experience. There was a lot of new sellers set up and a lot of people that came from further away than usual to attend. The best part was the fact that probably 40% to 50% of the stuff was of  the vintage variety. So after 3 1/2 hours of walking around, almost 4 hours of total driving, and way too much money spent I will use the next couple of posts to show some of the better purchases. I will start with a couple of cards from the 1959 Fleer Ted Williams set. Even though I'm not actively pursuing this set I was not going to pass these up a $2 apiece.

Thanks for looking. There will be plenty more in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment