Friday, August 17, 2018

Hoarding minis

Thanks to the generosity of some of my fellow bloggers, it's been kind of like Christmas in August for the last week and a half. I received three packages last week, and two so far this week, which probably wouldn't be considered to be a lot by some folks, but it is for me!

Jason, from Hoarding Cardboard, mentioned that he might have a couple of Golden Age minis to send me, which is something that I wish I heard more often.

I was just sort of expecting a PWE with maybe two or three in it, instead, a bubble mailer showed up with...

... fourteen (all being of the 2014 variety) in it!

This is one occasion where it's socially acceptable to stare at a beautiful backside, or rather, backsides! Five of the six different backs were covered in this mailing, which made the group just that much better.

It is so rare for me to get this many Golden Age minis at one time, heck, even getting one at any given time is becoming a cause for celebration -- so, thank you again, Jason, you really went above and beyond here. I appreciate the Topps coupon (not shown) that you included as well, it actually gives me incentive to try a pack of something that I normally wouldn't... decisions, decisions!


Thanks for taking a moment to look at my page.

6 comments:

  1. Glad everything arrived safely! I appreciate the stuff you sent me way to begin with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll definitely have to do this again sometime!

      Delete
  2. I have a ton of Golden Age minis. I’ll take a look when I get home from this little vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Five packages in two weeks definitely equates to Christmas in August.

    P.S. These are beautiful cards! Especially the backs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm probably a bit biased, but I'm of the opinion that the three years of Golden Age had the best backs of any other different backed mini's set.

      Delete