Friday, April 1, 2022

New blog

I don't know how much interest there'll be, but I started a new blog earlier this week. I wasn't sure if I was gonna promote it on here or not, especially since someone already found it on their own. After thinking about it though, I guess mentioning it once wouldn't hurt. So if you feel like checking it out, that'd be cool. If not, that's cool too.

For what it's worth, it'll probably be my main blog from now on, or at least it will be very shortly. I'm moving all of my fun (for me) topics over there, and will just stick to cards and sports on here going forward. 

I will try to keep up with my current schedule on here of a post per week, or every other week. My heart hasn't been in it for most of this year so far. Aside from listing things on eBay, I haven't been doing any card related activities (I don't count blog posts as a card related activity) as of late, and don't think that I have done any during the last month or two. I'm sure my interest level will pick back up at some point, but until then, don't be too surprised if this blogs posts continue to drift more into filler territory

So yeah, anyway, new blog; not the same as the old blog...

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good read - consider it followed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see quite a few card collectors being interested in the subject matter. Congratulations on the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't see a lot ever coming over, but that's okay, a few is better than none.

      Delete
  3. Definitely got to check out the new blog on the block.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for at least taking a look, Andy.

      Delete
  4. As much as I enjoy cards, I enjoy reading interesting posts more. The new blog sounds interesting. Can't wait to see your art and the artifacts you stumble across on your walks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If all goes well, I should be able to occasionally produce a post that'll be worth the click.

      Delete
  5. I am gonna check it out because everything you do is cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know about that, but it was nice of you to say anyway.

      Delete