Thursday, November 9, 2017

COMC Black Friday Contest

For anyone new, or for those who just don't remember, I ran a contest earlier this year in which I gave away some of my earned COMC credit. After the contest was over, I mentioned that I would be doing it again later in the year for the Black Friday sale.

So now that it's later in the year, and the sale will be starting in less than two weeks, it seems like a good time to get this contest going.

Who's eligible: EVERYONE! It doesn't matter which part of this wonderful planet of ours that you happen to live, you're invited to enter.

How to enter: Just a leave a comment, simple is that. You can also earn an extra entry for promoting the contest on your blog, and for those who don't have a blog, a Twitter plug will be accepted as well --just be sure to leave a link in the comments.

The prize: The winner will get $15 in credit to use on whatever you want during (or before if you want to) the sale, but you will have to let me know what you want sometime before Monday (the 27th) night, that way I can put in my free shipping request. Oh, and that $15 total isn't set in stone, so don't worry if you end up going over by a buck or two. A prize will also be awarded to whoever comes in last place, I don't know exactly what it will be yet, but I will try to come up with something that will be of some interest to you. I should probably mention too that since moving to Tennessee a couple of years ago, I seem to be for whatever reason, just about the last person to receive their post Black Friday shipment. The last two years, I haven't received my shipments until a couple of day before Christmas, so whoever wins the grand prize, probably won't see their item(s) until after Christmas.

The rest of the details: The contest will run from today until 5pm (EST) next Wednesday (the 15th), at which time I will randomize the list of names six times, and announce the winner(s) later that night.

I think that covers everything, so to anyone who decides to enter, I wish you the best of luck.


Thanks for taking a moment to look at my page.

49 comments:

  1. That's a bummer that your COMC orders take so long to arrive. Is it because you order cards from Canada?

    I know there's going to be a ton of entries but I'll throw my hat in the ring. I'll pimp it on my blog this weekend as well. Thanks for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No cards from Canada. I don't know why it takes so long, last year I even put my request in two days before the sale ended, thinking that it might get my stuff shipped out sooner. It didn't work, in fact they actually came a couple days later than the previous year.

      Delete
  2. This is an extremely generous contest - thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could find a way to spend $15 on COMC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count me in, please. Thanks for the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Contest, Thanks for doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for running the contest. I'll join!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I promise to spend it on something completely frivolous! Thanks for the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. In! Thanks for the contest. Pimp forthcoming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pimped out:

      http://plaschkethysweaterisargyle.blogspot.com/2017/11/a-penny-for-your-contest.html

      Delete
  9. I'm in. Cool contest. Ill promote on my Twitter. @markhoyle4

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a very cool contest. Thank you! And I will retweet on Twitter as well. My handle is @jklongwith.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome! Thanks for the chance. I could use some Hamptons on there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://twitter.com/SportCardCollec/status/928957831990075392

      Delete
  12. Wow this is amazing! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Promoted here my friend 👍

      https://twitter.com/DJSeneseiNJ/status/928959606356787207

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. Pumped here
      http://bumpandruncards.blogspot.com/2017/11/black-friday-contest.html?m=1

      Delete
  14. Boom Shakalaka!


    that counts as a comment, right?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice! I will include in my next post!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Replies
    1. Pimped right here. Thanks again!

      https://twitter.com/cardpocalypsenc/status/929105761321476096

      Delete
  17. Such generosity! You da man! Thanks for a great contest!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great idea - thanks for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks! Never ordered from COMC before. Not like I really need to when bloggers like the one directly above me send me blocks of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great idea and thanks for the contest...I usually do a lot of shopping on COMC on B Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome contest! Thanks for running this contest.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm in and with pimpage.

    http://mysportsandsportscards.blogspot.com/2017/11/contest-promotion.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sure, why not!!

    dawgbones

    username (at) cox (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm​ interested. Thanks for the contest. That's very kind of you.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sweet! Put me in the randomizer.

    ReplyDelete