Friday, December 21, 2018

An unplanned Secret Santa update

I didn't think that I would have to do anymore Secret Santa posts until the wrap-up, but apparently I was wrong!

I have received a few emails in the last couple of days from people who haven't received their gifts yet, and wanting to know if I know whether or not their Santa has sent out their package yet -- apparently this is a thing that I didn't know was going to be a thing before I volunteered to host this year.

So I just thought I'd do a quick post to ask any of our participants who haven't received a package yet, to email me (jtef82@gmail), and conversely, if your a participant, and for whatever reason you haven't sent your gift out yet, to please let me know.

There haven't been any real problems yet (that I know of), so hopefully this will now be the last update until the wrap-up, which will be posted sometime in early January.


Thanks for taking a moment to look at my page.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing all this...I'm sure it's a thankless task!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if I can say that it's thankless, I mean I have been thanked plenty of times, but it has been a little more work than I thought it would be... which is why I think Matt deserves some belated credit (and thanks) for running it the previous two years.

      Delete
  2. That's awful. If you are going to sign up just do it. Why sign up to leave someone hanging??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, nobody's been left hanging yet, I'm just trying to make sure that no one thinks that they're gonna get skunked.

      Delete
  3. Jon, you took on some work. Bless you for that! I'm looking forward to the end results. Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And maybe next year someone we'll be able to talk you into rejoining the fray. Merry Christmas to you as well!

      Delete