Thursday, October 29, 2015

They're creepy and they're kooky...

Make no bones about it, I love Halloween. Whether we're talking about horror movies (especially of the older variety), television specials, music, candy, costumes, or decorations. I say bring it all on, the more the merrier scarier.

So this post and the next one will be Halloween themed (sort of).

The cards showcased here are from the bottom of one of my now quickly diminishing stacks that I mentioned here. This group of card is from the 1964 Donruss "The Addams Family" set. I think this lot was one of my better purchases this year. The lot of 18 broken down, was a little less then $1.50 a card, which is quite a bit cheaper than they normally sell for in this condition.



















And one of the puzzle backs:

Be sure to tune in Saturday for another spooktacular installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment