Sunday, April 21, 2019

Happy Easter!


In an effort to break up the monotony, I thought it might be fun to celebrate today's holiday with a few (seven to be exact) Easter themed postcards from my mom's collection (thanks for letting me use these ma).

Since I don't think that there's going to be a lot of people reading the blogs today, I'm not going to spend too much time writing, so these cards will be shown with next to no commentary. And for those of you who enjoy seeing the backs of postcards, don't worry, I've got you covered -- so let's get this show on the road, starting with the back of the card that led off the post:












This is the chunkiest postcard that I've ever seen... and I absolutely adore it!

Hopefully those of you who stopped by enjoyed the cards (it wasn't easy limiting myself to only showing seven). To those who are celebrating today, may you have a wonderful day! And to those who aren't celebrating today, well, I very much hope that you have an awesome day as well :)


Thanks for taking a moment to look at my page.

10 comments:

  1. Happy Easter!

    It is nice to see the postcards, they are a nice change of pace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And to you, Angus!

      Glad you thought so :)

      Delete
  2. Very cool. And thanks for scanning the backs, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was very festive, I like the second-to-last one in particular.

    Hope you had an enjoyable Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't bad, sort of a working (out in the yard) holiday though. Hopefully you and the family had a nice day as well!

      Delete
  4. I missed Easter here. So your Mom is a collector too? Tell her my favorite is third from bottom, Joyful Easter. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, pretty much all of my extended family collects stuff as well, or at least they did when I was a wee lad... I didn't stand a chance :)

      Delete